20100417

graphiti fix and julia child

yes it's been a while.. sorry.. my housing situation is crazy.. uh yeah, squatting with permission? while you're working that out in your heads, i'll tell you about about whats up with my art world.. yesterday i worked a bit on a mural i did last year that was tagged and marked up. i'll post pics soon. damn damage control.. i'm not big enough to let go of my art being violated yet... also i may be doing a comic for a local publication called "chaotique", which is printed via offset printing press... very old tech and super neato. that deadline is june so i got a bit of time to think over what i want to do. any ideas?

i felt a bit bad about not posting lately, because, and i admit this with trepidation, i'm watching "julie & julia" and really enjoying it, and it reminded me of my lonely little blog here.. pics of mural soon i promise.