20100513

portland is weird

well the trip to portland was fun, if not a little confusing; i got lost so many times! i got pulled over by a cop for not having a light on my way to roscoe's house, watched a bumfight and rode the hell out of my bike everywhere. heres a video of my trip to portland from vancouver on my fixie. click on the links for the rest of the bike riding videos.


part 2 part 3 part 4

after a while of being lost and feeling a bit lonely, i finally found my way to where my friend roscoe has been staying, with his friends the manholes. heres a video of the cat at the house... so epic!


and this is a fight i saw downtown and thought it was too awesome to NOT post. keep portland weird!


so far not doing too bad, a bit broke but whats new. tomorrow: converge, coalesce, gaza!