20100919

i got me some terrain to traverse!

so i got into this art/music event called terrain. being a juried event, it's sort of a big deal for me. james pants, world renowned dj is spinning there, and it's sure to be a hipster fest to the extreme, which is rad, lots of judgement shall be had and given by all. i'm pretty sure my work is gonna be the "edgiest" so i'm stoked to have all sorts of other art around mine to help it stand out. i have a link. here. click me fool! hehe. hey i love you! speaking of james pants, i've good news! i got a pair of pants! i can now retire the shorts i've been wearing all summer. if you know me personally you know that, for an american, i'm a pretty minimalistic guy. i have one pair of black shoes, one pair of black pants, 7 t-shirts, one black zip up hoodie and a mess of black socks. i do laundry about once a month. not to brag, but my carbon footprint is so super small, as is my energy/water consumption. yay me.