20101103

first friday street art

meh well another first "friday art walk" is nearly here..
yeah i think i'm going to pick up my work from the empyrean and squat downtown for the night... displaying my art on the sidewalk. maybe some drunk will want to impress a friend or themselves by buying something. weirder stuff has happened. hit me up if you're around, ill be practically giving shit away, prolly near the art gallery next to pistole, on sprague. also:
i have a charity group showing in florida next month, so look forward to me posting this november with status reports of the works in progress. i think 3 largish paintings should suffice, and i have a theme AND a model. woo more free art for the masses!. i hope someday i'm at the position where i can make art for free on a large scale. sigh it's gonna take money lol. i dream of a legit screen print set up and a giant printer. i'd love to do screenprints using my own blood. that'd be rad.