20110326

it's my birthday!

today i'm 33! lucky number! woo!
so yesterday, my laptop was stolen.
would of had it a year today, since it was my birthday present last year. so my blog posts are gonna just not exist for a while.. but, a few updates:

 i got the screen clean and the lovely jon swanstrom hooked me up with transparencies, since i dont have the ability to photo edit i've decided to paint directly onto the transparencies. lets hope this works! because of the loss of the aforementioned laptop, i am sad to say that i'm going to need to charge $10 bucks for the first 30 prints, after that i'll give them away probably. is that a fair price? 5 bucks for the the first 60? 60 prints is a lot of paper... one more obstacle i'll tackle once i have the image burned into the screen. we'll see i guess.

in other news there has been a nice write up about me in the local paper.

honestly it's a bit, um, too much. i'm way more modest than what i sound like.. gah last article i did i sounded equally pretentious. but jen, you are golden, you did a great job!