20110407

wish list

well, the former reasoning for my capitalist bent in regards to my current show at farwest billiards was that i wanted a camera, and not just any camera but this one:
Sony Alpha NEX5 Black 14.2MP HD Digital Camera in Black with Sony SEL16F28 16mm E-Lens And SEL1855 18-55MM Lens + 8GB Deluxe Accessory Kit
but she's so pretty!
  well, as some of you know by now, things have been somewhat compounded for me.. my computer was stolen.. i dont have much in the way of possessions.. i feel that they should always be a tool of some type, and that is what it was for me, a tool and an important one at that. so this was a devastating loss.
so yeah. no camera likely for me. 
not yet.
but the show seems like it's going to do JUST good enough to afford another netbook, so i'm really grateful about that.

but hey. random stranger with lots of money.
yeah you. all my friends are broke, so yeah i'm not talking to anyone else.

listen, i know i'm crass and a bit rough around the edges, but hey..... i deserve this camera. i really do. 
be my secret santa, hook a struggling artist out with a much needed tool, you'll feel awesome about yourself and the results will be instant, especially if you read this blog. idk about you, but cell phone snapshots are just not cutting it!
my address is 1414 w 10th ave #1 spokane WA 99294
you can just click on the picture, it'll take you to amazon, where it's cheaper anyways and bang. done.
thats a lot of good karma.. just a thought. 

end pathetic plea.